Saturday, November 6, 2010

nak ini!

please!!!anybody please buy me this cute bike~or you can juz give me if you've extra,,ngee =,="

since I've got to live in hostel some next months,i desperately need this "transport" to go to the campus.ohh,, i can't imagine how the life of walking all over the campus from sunrise to sunset..everyday!ouhh,,poor my knee..
oh ya! I've once in my life..err,actually twice.a tricycle during childhood (can be counted?yeah right?) and a girlish red bike since standard one..i love so much to ride bicycle..it make me feel free..hee,,however, those two bikes are no more suited for me..(i guess)..the tricycle of course!but,the red one was stolen by scrap metal collectors during my secondary school!ohh no!(that can gave you the picture how the bike look alike.)haha..yeah i know, it seems to be so-called scrap metal at that time but come on,it still can be use lowh..haha.poor me..=,="
 so, at this moment i really hope that my lovely and daring abah can give me some....money? to by this beautiful girlish bicycle..hehehe.or maybe abah can just book one for me!
insyaAllah ;D


No comments:

Post a Comment